Tingley Eclipse Class 3 Arc Flash Rain Jacket - J44122
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E.
● Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm².
● Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
● Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
● Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection.