This saw offers the latest in both blade and handle technology, the “precision toothing” refers to the angle of the teeth along the length of the blade. The unique design, only associated with Samurai, optimizes the cutting performance throughout the pull stroke cutting action, making this saw probably the most efficient, user friendly saw currently available in the world. The GC range has justly earned the Japanese name “Ichiban” meaning number 1. Plastic scabbard with detachable belt clip included.
- Samurai's #1 selling hand saw for the arborist and landscape industries
- The tooth design and blade curvature yield a consistent, smooth cut
- Impulse-hardened teeth are razor sharp and last three times longer than conventional teeth
- Friction is minimized by the tapering of the blade
- 6.35mm tooth pitch / spacing
- The computer-designed handle is based on human engineering principals...the hand grip is covered with a rubber cushion to prevent slipping, and the four-notched pistol grip is curved just right to minimize fatigue and reduce cutting effort