Rock Exotica Hydra Arborist Pulley - P4
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Rock Exotica Hydra Arborist Pulley
Any tool for arborists needs to be lightweight, durable and serve a variety of functions. The HYDRA fits that description by providing the functionality of a pulley with a rigplate. The HYDRAÕs swivel top offers three connection points lined with rubber o-rings to grip carabiners tightly. These connection points were specifically designed for the rockO carabiner to avoid dangerous cross-loading.
The most simple use of the HYDRA pulley is on the rope bridge of the saddle, but it can be used in a variety of advanced ways. The Hydra is used in ascent systems, lanyard systems, fliplines, or as a redirect as shown below. In any configuration, the use of the HYDRA is greatly enhanced by the flexibility to add multiple connections and rotate when needed.
- Combines a pulley, rigging plate and swivel all in one compact piece of equipment
- Use on the saddle bridge, as a lanyard adjuster or in your climbing system
- Eliminates twisting of the climbing line when used as a rolling attachment point on the saddle bridge
- Rubber grommet-lined attachment points hold carabiners snugly to help prevent cross-loading
- Pulley body is machined from solid aluminum to increase strength and decrease weight
**Manufacturer supply chain shortages are still in effect and may cause extended lead times**