Type: High-Torque Impact Wrench
Klein 90-Degree Impact Wrench Kit - BAT20LW1
The 90-Degree Impact Wrench, engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA, has a patent pending design that provides a better, more ergonomic way to fasten in the field. The right angle on this tool allows the user to reach around a utility pole easier for better access with less fatigue. 300 ft-lb of max torque for drive fasteners into wood, metal and concrete. It features a variable speed trigger and a variety of square drives (1-1/8-Inch, 1-Inch, 13/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch). The kit includes the tool, batteries, charger and carrying case.
Full kit Includes: impact wrench, (2) batteries, (1) charger, and carry bag.
- Impact Wrench's right angle provides versatility for better reach around a utility pole with less effort
- Patent pending through hole design for longer bolts
- Up to 300 ft.-lbs. of torque 0-1800 RPM with variable speed trigger
- Safety lockout switch
- Work light illuminates darker spaces
- Featuring 1-1/8-Inch, 1-Inch, 13/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch square drives
- Insertable socket designed for commonly used 3/4-Inch and 13/16-Inch bolt sizes (Cat. No. BAT20LWS)
- DeWALT® battery platform
- Lithium ion battery 20V
Product No: BAT20LW1