Klein Broad-Head 10" Bull Pin with Tether Hole 1-1/16 - 3256TT
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Tether Hole allows you to tether tool while working at height
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength and black finish for rust resistance.