- Factory set at 50/60 Hertz sensing threshold (first beep). The V-Watch will only detect AC Voltage. Do Not use below 2400 volts line- to- ground.
- Typical Warning Distance about 7 feet from a 4kV AC Conductor
- Operating Temperature -20 to + 120 F
- Battery is a 9V alkaline 1604A, IEC 6LR61. Life is 2 years in storage and 1 year typical use.
- Beeper Sound Pressure Level is at 100 Decibels
- Can withstand falling rain per IEC-529, Level 2
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.88" x 1.25"
Voltage Range: 2400 V line-to- ground and above