Hastings Transformer & Capacitor Tester - 6793
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
- Utilized to test the condition of transformers and capacitors before placing them into service
- Test new transformers and capacitors, plus troubleshoot in-service units
- Provides operating personnel a safe and reliable method to verify that transformers or capacitors are not shorted or open prior to energizing
- Detects failures in equipment before loading and transporting to the job site
- Eliminates the blowing of cutout fuses to determine the condition of equipment
- Magnetized back allows hands to be free to install and remove cables and clips. Lightweight. Has built-in push button test feature prior to applying it to equipment. Four bright LED lights signal the condition of the equipment being tested.
- Tester can be used to verify that secondary services are not shorted prior to energizing the transformer
- The T&C tester is powered by a 9-volt battery
- Can be used to -40 degrees Celcius
- Housing is weatherproof, high-impact resistant plastic