12' "No-Twist" Hot Stick; Retracts to 36"
This Hastings model HV-312 is a bucket stick ideal for quick access for linemen working out of a truck. The stick collapses down below the lip of the bucket and is offered with the lightweight bucket storage cannister with snap on lid secured with lanyard. The stick is on 37" when retracted and extends to 12 foot long.
- Triangle Shape - enables each section to lock in automatically. No more twisting and turning to lock sections
- High Visibility - fluorescent tip section is highly visible and has a foam core. All tip sections are 1.15" diameter.
- Reliable- All sections are 100% tested per OSHA and ASTM F-711
- Re-Designed Lock Buttons - new shape and larger size are easier to operate with and without gloves
- More Versatile - Use only the number of required sections to perform each job. Example: a 40 ft. tool can be reduced to a 20 ft. working height by depressing the lock button and and sliding the bottom sections off. This allows for a lightweight tool to perform the work easier
- Easy Disassembly - simply depress the lock button and slide section, or sections, out. No tools are required for disassembly
- Ergonomic Design - gives the operator a better gripping surface for better control Reduces Inventory - only one size lock button and spring for replacement needs
- Easy Maintenance - All sections have a smooth glossy surface for routine cleaning and waxing
- New Base Cap - cushions and protects base end
- Improved Universal Head - strong aluminum alloy head incorporates corona discharge design and includes a captive Belleville washer to hold universal attachments securely
Product Number: HV312