The Peregrine is Elk River's top of the line harness series. Recommended for use while working on towers, concrete construction, and general use when fall protection is necessary. Peregrine's seat strap allows workers to sit back on the seat strap and work in comfort. Not only is the Peregrine super comfortable, it's also so lightweight, you'll forget you have it on.
* Six D-Rings: aluminum 70 degree D-ring at back, two on hips, two Aluminum D-rings on seat strap, one steel D-ring on chest and legs
* Quick-connect buckles on chest and legs
* Breathable padding on back/shoulder, waist, bar seat and leg straps
* Pull down adjusters on shoulder straps
* Lanyard parks
* Fall Indicators
* Five inch padded backpad with accessory rings
* Removable tool belt
* Four inch padded seat strap
* Three inch aluminum bar in seat
* Carry-all bag
* Made of polyester and nylon
* Man rated to 310 lbs.
* Classification: CSA Group A, Group P, Group D, and Group L
* Meets Standards: ANSI A10.2-2004, ANSI Z359.3-2007, and CSA Z259.10.06