Youngstown - General Utility Lined w/ Kevlar - 05-3080-70
One of Youngstown’s top selling styles and another Youngstown first to market when introduced in 2005. We took our top selling General Utility Plus model and lined every part of the glove with cut-resistant Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The result is an extra durable and ANSI Cut Level 3 work glove. The outer shell features heavy duty non-slip reinforcement, an adjustable cuff and a terry cloth thumb. This extra tough glove is ideal for a wide range of applications where durability, cut resistance and puncture resistance is a must.
Features & Benefits
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove
- Palm exceeds cut resistant level 4 - ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- Non-slip reinforcement for durability and grip
- Comfortable synthetic suede base layer
- Supportive cuff with adjustable Velcro closure
- Internal knuckle protection on top of hand
- Double stitched bonded nylon thread for extended life
- Terry cloth thumb for wiping away sweat and debris
- Ideal for Construction / Utilities / Utility Underground / Industrial / Military / Arbor / Landscape / HVAC / Farm and Ranch / Recycling / Refinery / Basically It's Good For Nearly Everything!