Youngstown FR Ground Glove KEVLAR Lined 37 cal - 12-3365-60
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Youngstown’s 37 Cal Ground Glove is made of high quality goatskin leather and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form fit pattern. A second layer of goatskin is sewn onto the fingertips, palm, thumb and knuckle to further enhance the durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity.
Wear Trials have shown the glove to last a Utility Field worker and average of 3 months, roughly 5x longer than traditional work gloves commonly used. Consequently, wastage, inventory management and supply chain demand is greatly reduced. Annual costs savings on work glove expenditure can be reduced by up to 30%.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e - 2012 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
- Arc Rating: 37 cal/cm² - ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant Exceeds standards according to ASTMf2302 & D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Reinforcement: double layering at palm, saddle, knuckles and fingertips
- 5x more durable than traditional driver gloves
Warning: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protections and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.