Youngstown FR Ground Glove 23 cal - 12-3265-60
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Youngstown’s 23 Cal Ground Glove is made of high quality goatskin leather and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form fit pattern. A second layer of goatskin is sewn onto the fingertips, palm, thumb and knuckle to further enhance the durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity.
Wear Trials have shown the glove to last a Utility Field worker and average of 3 months, roughly 5x longer than traditional work gloves commonly used. Consequently, wastage, inventory management and supply chain demand is greatly reduced. Annual costs savings on work glove expenditure can be reduced by up to 30%.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e - 2012 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
- Arc Rating: 23 cal/cm² - ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Leather: 18oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
- Compliant: NFPA 70e Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Reinforcement: double layering at palm, saddle, knuckles and fingertips
- 5x more durable than traditional driver gloves