Proto 15/16" Deep Impact Socket 1/2" Drive 8 Point Socket- 7330S
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Proto 15/16" Deep Impact Socket
- Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The Torque Plus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The Torque Plus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The Torque Plus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
- Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
- Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
- Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Impact sockets are used wherever powered drive tools are used to install or remove fasteners.
- Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
- Extra length provides easy access to fasteners in recesses or where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.