Lowell 151 Triple Square Distribution Lineman’s Wrench - 151T
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Triple Square Distribution Lineman’s Wrench
Designed for linemen, these ratcheting wrenches fit the three most common pole fasteners used by telephone and cable companies, and electrical utilities. Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for one year. Ergonomic handle shapes make work more comfortable. Fluorescent orange sockets make the wrenches harder to lose and easier to find. Bolt-Thru design lets bolts pass entirely through sockets and arm head so nuts can be secured on any threaded length.
- Triple square wrench with its 3-in-1 socket fits the most common pole fasteners: Lag Bolts, "C" Clamps and Suspension Bolts.
- It is designed to fit 3/4", 1" and 1 1/8" square nuts.
- 100% made to USA
- Triple Square (1" x 1 1/8" x 3/4").
- Fits lag screw heads 5/8", 3/4", & 1/2" bolts.
- The 151T has a stamped steel handle that is 13" in length.
- Vinyl Grip.
- Semi-enclosed ratchet mechanism.