Klein 3-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket, 12-Point, 3/4 and 9/16" - 66031
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
3-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket
- Impact socket features an alignment slot to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two common socket sizes (3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex) in one tool
- High-torque, 12-Point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Patent pending design
- Great for a variety of pole line hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact tools including Klein Tools’ compact Impact Wrench and Drill (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW, BAT20CW1, BAT20CD and BAT20CD1)
- Color coded with double lines to identify size and slotted feature
- Application: Hot-Line Clamp and Pole Hardware Installation and Removal
- Special Features: Slotted Socket, Hands-Free Adjustment
- Overall Length: 1.1'' (2.8 cm)
- Overall Height: 3.1'' (7.9 cm)
- Overall Width: 1.1'' (2.8 cm)
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Drive Size: 1/2''
- Socket Size: 3/4'' x 9/16''
- Number of Points: 12
- Standard: ASME B107.2
- Weight: 0.8 oz (23 g)
I have been using the gloves for the last 5 years. Not the same pair obviously. They tend to last longer and are more comfortable than other gloves I have tried while in the lineman industry.(Once again only 5 years). JL Matthews is who I orders them threw. Outstanding and fast service and delivery. Normally I have my order at my home within a couple of days.