Designed to remove cable jackets in line work, Jameson's hawkbill skinning knife is also a popular all-purpose knife. Polished, high carbon steel blade is ice-tempered to maintain edge longer and easily cuts through cable jackets and insulation.
- Ideal for removing cable jackets and insulation
- 10 in. overall length
- Curved, double-edged blade cuts with ease
- Ice-tempered blade to maintain edge longer
- Over-sized built-in ring for added strength and convenient storage
- Ergonomic cushioned handle
- Expanded end to protect hand from slippage