Crescent Gearwrench Dual Carabiner Lanyard Tool Tether - 88764
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
GEARWRENCH single carabiner lanyards are a key part of a tethering connection system. The lanyard is in a high visibility molten orange color, with a lightweight design helps provide the user better efficiency and decreases snag hazards. The lanyard has one side with a carabiner made from corrosion resistant aluminum, and easy to wipe clean black zinc finish coating and the other with a corded loop with an integrated barrel lock for simple tool attachment. The lanyard design allows for most tether ready tools to be easily attached to the lanyard, and for quick attachment to larger tethering connection system.
- High visibility with GEARWRENCH molten orange lanyard
- Corded loop with adjustable barrel lock makes tool allows for simple tool attachment
- Knurled locking carabiner screw gate allows for better grip for locking and unlocking carabiner
- Heavy duty 100% high strength polyester stitching for added strength
- Carabiner made from corrosion resistant aluminum, and easy to wipe clean black zinc finish coating
- Shock absorbing lanyard design diminishes force and protects the body or other anchor points if a drop occurs
- Lightweight design decreases snag hazards and provides ultimate efficiency for the user
- Limited 1 year warranty for manufacturing defects excluding normal wear and tear
- WLL 10 lbs
- Length 35"