Every year, we attend many rodeos, conferences and arborist events. One of our favorite events to attend is Incident Prevention's Utility Safety Conference & Expo! This conference unites utility safety and operations leaders for several days of workshops, networking, tool demonstrations, and more.
Recently, Danny Matthews, President of J.L. Matthews and Harrison Matthews, Marketing Lead, attended iP's conference in Schaumburg, Illinois.
As a distributor, what we find most valuable about having a presence at these events is meeting with customers who reside outside of the Fort Worth, Texas region. We also gain new insights into the utility safety industry -- opportunities and innovations, and how we can continue to be a trusted partner to the brands we support and most importantly, our customers.
The expo hall at the iP conference was filled with many vendors whose products we rep, so we enjoyed reconnecting in person. We also had a sneak peek at a few new products by Bashlin and Line Work Bucket Products:
- Ergonomic Design
- Over Molded Rubberized Grip
- Finger Guard for added Safety
- High Visibility Orange
- Protective Cover for Blade
- Durable Stainless Steel Blades
- Pointed or Blunt Tip Blades with Ring. No. BSK22 and No. BSK23
Line Work Bucket: 4 in 1 Tool Bucket Organizer - Now available with a 4" x 6" magnet!
- Line Work Bucket 4N1 Tool Organizer
- Multi-size cupholder keeps workers hydrated
- Extra large hooks to hold tool pouches and/or larger tools or equipment
- Reduces accidents by keeping workers hydrated
- Efficient use of space
- Total working load limit 100lbs (50lbs per hook)
- Made of durable polycarbonate/acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (PC+ABS) + UV
- Extra-large compartment for large radios and phones
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty