The HPM-P3 is a self-contained high-pressure pump, with manual operation. It is equipped with a 5.5 HP Honda engine. A four-way valve controls the hydraulic fluid direction of the advance and retracts modes. One, double-acting tool can be operated or two, single-acting tools at one time. Connection to one port for single acting tools will work since the control valve will dump the fluid when shifted to the neutral position. The pump is very compact and comes with carrying case.; NOTE: When using any of these high-pressure tools, always use 10,000 psi rated non-conductive hose (NC-16 series).
- Inline Pressure gauge located on valve for easy reading
- Supplied with carrying cage and castors for easy maneuvering.
- High efficiency and fast working gasoline pump.
- Better Fuel Consumption and Engine Performance
- Oil Sight Gauge
- Easy Pressure Valve Adjustments