H.K. Porter Bolt Cutter Fiberglass Handle Cutting Tool- 0190FC
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
H.K. Porter Bolt Cutters
This H.K. Porter 24-inch general purpose bolt cutter features lightweight fiberglass handles to help reduce arm fatigue on the jobsite where repeated elevated cuts are necessary. Its center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broadens the variety of cutting applications for this tool. The unique toggle joint handles are capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
- All-purpose jaws with center-cut blades
- Cuts soft, medium, and hard metals
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Toggle joints turn 50 lb hand pressure to 4000 lb cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Strong, lightweight fiberglass handles
Product Number: 0190FC.