RAD Adjustable Rope Safety with Aluminum Swivel Snap HooFeatures:
- The RAD when used as an adjustable rope safety, allows the user to let themselves out with one hand.
- The RAD device features an internal breaking system.
- Features a removable, aluminum, double-locking carabiner and an aluminum swivel snap hook.
- Standard offering is 8'. Available in other lengths.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Cam Material: Stainless Steel
- Rope diameter: 7/16” Kernmantle
- Wear indicator: White core
- Aluminum Swivel Snap Hook: 3,600 lb. gate strength, 100 % proof loaded to 3,600 lb. and minimum breaking load to 5,000 lb.
- Aluminum Carabiner: 3,600 lb. gate strength, 100% proof loaded to 3,600 lb. and a minimum breaking load to 5,000 lb.
Meets Applicable Standards: