- Kit consists of the D2 descent device designed to descend smoothly from a bucket or elevated platform.
- The handle mechanism is designed to operate through 360 degrees with a panic break, making its use easier and simpler.
- The D2 is a double stop device with an auto lock function which activates when the user lets go of the handle.
- The D2 has a 140KG (310lb) user weight limit
- NFPA 1983: 8mm escape rope; kit comes in 50' to 125' in twenty-five foot intervals.
- 100 feet complete D2 kit weighs 6lbs; D2 device weighs 12 ounces.
- D2 has a maximum breaking strength of 14kn with aluminum body, anodized finish with Stainless steel cam
- Standard Rope is 8mm NFPA 1983 Escape
- Steel carabiner: ANSI 3,600 lb. gate strength, 100% proof loaded to 3,600 lb. and minimum breaking load to 5,000 lb
- 1 - 1 inch x 4 foot Anchor Sling for boom 2 - 1 inch x 18 inch endless slings to configure for rescue loops
Meets Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.4