• Designed for both distribution and transmission use
• Both models verify line conditions/voltage prior to use with an audible signal plus flashing lights
• 90 decibels audible signal & banks of red lights flash intermittently to warn the operator of voltage potential
• Single push button on-switch is timer oriented and will automatically shut the unit off after a period of inactivity
• Runs through a pre-programmed test cycle each time it is turned on and green pilot light will remain on, indicating the unit is operating properly
• The distribution model 6701 includes a wide range of pre-set voltage levels (600V, 2000V, 7000V, 11000V), which assist the operator in determining whether full line voltage or a lesser voltage is present
• The transmission model is for voltage ranges from 69KV to 500KV
• Both units include 2” diameter hook for contacting conductor and switchgear.
• Comes with a universal fitting and must be attached to an approved hot stick or hotline tool before use.
• Includes carrying case
• Operates on 9-volt battery - also included
• Bushing adapters available for 6701. For URD applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: • 69-500KV TRANSMISSION HOT LINE INDICATOR
WEIGHT : 3.7 LB