- Mobile design automatically follows user
- Inertia and cam locking systems for safety
- Energy absorbing design reduces forces
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- Unique design is less sensitive to rope variations
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter rope lifeline
- Use with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard
Mobile rope grab for use on 5/8" (16 mm) rope lifeline.
We have you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. Our most popular LAD SAF™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam lever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.