- Lightweight pole climbing design
- For distribution pole sizes 5.5" dia./17.5" circ. (14/45cm) minimum, 18.5" dia/58" circ. (47/147cm) maximum.
- Extremely durable pole strap with wear indicator
- One-handed effortless adjustment
- Pinch-free ergonomic grips
- Stopping cleat and carabiner
- Durable kernmantle rope with wear indicator
- Abrasion resistant sleeve
- Lightweight and durable rope adjuster
- Modular design with field replaceable straps
- Protected labels, equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
Fall restriction device with rope lanyard for distribution poles up to 18.5" dia. (47cm), 58" circ. (147cm).
3M™ DBI-SALA® Wood Pole Fall Restricting Device was developed with help from real pole climbers and features effortless adjustment and “cynches” around the pole during a “cut out.” It meets CSA Z259.14 standards for Type A and AB (dry, wet and icy poles) and ASTM F887. The wood pole fall restricting device allows you to easily hitch hike poles (move or jump the strap upwards) with a hand position that’s comfortable. It also moves past obstacles without difficulty. Exterior straps can easily be swapped out in the field depending on pole size, eliminating the need for multiple systems.