BUCKINGHAM EZ SQUEEZE W/ ROPE FOR DISTRIBUTION- 490K4
FREE SHIPPING *
Enter discount code and spend over $75. Excludes freight items.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
SAFE & SECURE
Using the SSL Protocol
Buck’s new wear-resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator), and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides the user with easier lateral movement by preventing the rope from coming in contact with the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through the use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one-handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on the user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.