DBI-SALA® Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope
- 8 ft. (2.4m) adjustable rope positioning lanyard
- Ideal for work positioning while pole climbing
- Durable kernmantle rope with wear indicator
- Abrasion resistant sleeve
- User friendly self locking snap hook at one end
- Lightweight and durable rope adjuster with carabiner at one end
8 ft. (2.4m) adjustable rope positioning lanyard with snap hook at one end, rope adjuster and carabiner at other end.
Our positioning lanyards have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. These lanyards are designed without shock absorbers, making them ideal for positioning or restraint applications. The web, rope and chain positioning lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them and feature abrasion resistant construction and high strength materials. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
Product Number: 1234070