- Arc flash rated
- Swiveling anchorage loop with 13" (33mm) web extension and aluminum snap hook
- 3.5 ft. (1.1m) of 3/4" (19mm) Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber webbing
- Aluminum self-locking carabiner on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- Kevlar® fiber protected high capacity energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Variety of configurations available
3.5 ft. (1.1m) lifeline with 3/4" (19mm) Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber web and aluminum carabiner, swiveling anchor loop with 13" (33mm) web extension with aluminum snap hook.
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are dozens of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.